I had expected to have some downtime to work on my manuscript during my trip to Florida over the weekend, but no such luck. Then as soon as I got back -- SLAM!
- Two new -- and immediate -- freelance projects
- Author review and major cuts to my 600-page Complete Idiot's Guide (which is only supposed to be 400 pages)
- Five classes worth of essays I have to read and comment on
- Grading and meetings with students
- An extracurricular MLA workshop I'm holding tomorrow to help my students better understand this English language bugaboo
- And another freelance project that has to be done on-site and will take almost a day to complete
And they all have to be completed by Tuesday or sooner.